Wisdom. Integrity. Vision. Hustle. Know-How.
These are our values. If you share them, we want to hear from you.
Join Our Team
Business Development Coordinator
RUBENSTEIN is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to support the firm’s business development function. This is an entry level opportunity, suitable for a recent college graduate.
The Business Development Coordinator will provide strategic support for the business development team. This person will assist with research, writing, editing, proofreading, presentations, compiling reports, project management requests, and may also handle administrative tasks (i.e., scheduling meetings, including on Zoom).
- Manage archives of all supporting documents for business development efforts
- Conduct background research on a variety of sectors and organizations via traditional methods, media coverage, and digital platforms
- Draft research summaries in clear, concise prose
- Assist with the proofreading and updating of executive bios, case studies, and other materials, as needed
- Proof, edit and assist with proposal writing projects and client contracts
- Maintain status report of proposal tracking system
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- Administrative support in preparation of weekly status reports, internal reports and other related department support needs
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize all daily activities with a keen eye for detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency under tight and shifting time pressures
- Be news savvy and up-to-date on current events
- Capable of communicating effectively in written and oral presentations
- Able to synthesize information into a concise format
- Able to adapt to new writing styles on a variety of diverse topics
- Able to take verbal direction quickly and accurately
- Exhibit initiative and the drive to succeed; creative and energetic personality
- Knowledge of and experience in different media-related digital platforms, marketing and/or branding, and research
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- College degree required – preferred focus in Communications, Journalism, Business, Research, English or related fields
- Prior internship experience (i.e., business development, public relations, journalism, marketing and/or branding, research, or communications)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
Rubenstein is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. Drop us a line by submitting your resume and cover letter